Relay For Life Email Message For Jeans Fundraiser My Particular Email Problem And Worries?

My Particular Email Problem and Worries? - relay for life email message for jeans fundraiser

So I was a little worried for months, and I hope you can finally put my worries soon peace!
Okay, so I had a couple of weeks to send sensitive information to an agent (BTW trusted ...) and I decided to e-mail that are sent specifically for Hotmail, too. My head was something like "My Documents, etc., etc." and the body of the paragraph was only required "Here's documents." I joined several years. JPG files (scanned documents) to the e-mail and onto the road. In less than a minute, I called the broker and asked if they received the e-mail, and she said no, he (an opinion on your iPhone or have something). I n 'have not done any type of encryption for all e-mails before sending it (yes, one of the stupidest things I) in my life.
Well, here are my real questions:
A: I know that everything is in the e-mail to the recipient as text, including the attachments are sent. This information will be sent. Jpegs safer than writing things in the news?
B: Noting that the message will reach the recipient in less than a minute, it is possible that the interception Watch / download /, etc. on the way to the recipients inbox? My PC is clean, I'm not sure packages detectors ...
C: Even though my e-mail bounces multiple transponders on the road, which is likely to open and from a network administrator or another, yet despite the huge amount of e-mails per second?

I hope you can help me with this problem. Maybe I'm too paranoid, and yes, I learned my lesson: Next time the car shit and just give things to my agent in person.
I hope your answers!
Thank you in advance.

1 comments:

TechSavi... said...

While possible, it is highly unlikely that your e-mail has been captured by hackers. Instead of worrying about the transfer, they focus on other places that are dangerous. For instance, your Hotmail password could be attacked and then you can see the message in the Sent items folder.
But the account your broker may be hacked.
In addition, if your e-mail is collected, it must be rebuilt, that it does not matter whether you put the text into a JPG or body of the e-mail.

Post a Comment