Continental Casualty Insurance Question About Life Insurance And Insurance In General? Help?

Question about life insurance and insurance in general? help? - continental casualty insurance

I try to help a friend get on her hands, the legacy that the lawyer is willing to help a share of 33% to your needs. an offer of money was not claimed. I did a search on the name of my friends and found an insurance company could have their list, but I do not know if it is an advantage. Insurance

Continental Casualty Company

I looked at the insurance company to see whether they offer life insurance. Can someone help if they are familiar with this company? Any help would be sooo appreciated. Greatly appreciated. is not very fair for a great advocate of the walk with their money, because he knows something that no one .. : (I can not really afford to pay for these sites and ask where I find stray .. hope that the insurance company may give a glimmer of hope: D

Your help is greatly appreciated.

1 comments:

fth106 said...

Unfortunately, your situation is unusual. My mother had died, and was not claimed money that was given to the state. It is important that money was not, but we thought it useful to say. For now, we have from all circles that pass and the expenses we have decided to allow the state have learned to keep the money. It would cost us more to him than what has been achieved.

If you do not know how much money the state and the file, how the money right, May is the percentage that takes care of a lawyer or any other party to avoid the effort. If you know the state will recover its website and see what money you can imagine. Maybe not as complicated as my status.

Post a Comment