Repair Cracked Snow Boot How Can I Repair Cracked Open Rubber Snow/hiking Boots? Something Better Than Super-glue?

How can I repair cracked open rubber snow/hiking boots? Something better than super-glue? - repair cracked snow boot

I have a pair of winter boots Columbia (leather, rubber feet), and realized that is when I went to them this year, broken rubber sole, and separated from the top. How it happened I have no idea, but can not afford a new pair! While rubber is isolated within the party, and played the leather. I combine the three materials, as well as sewing and cracking a waterproof rubber. Can someone give me an adhesion promoter or a repair method for these shoes to life? Thank you!

3 comments:

Hondu said...

I had the same problem with my "Pacs", although any number of the Goo boots and rubber cement for a short period to work, I thought he should unite with a needle and thread (not) to the needle, then the points with rubber cement inside and out, work on the thread and needle holes, as far as possible. This repair is a durable water-resistant and offer long-term.

Flying Dragon said...

You can use the material for the repair of roofs made of rubber, used very tough, elastic, is something like contact consolidate. The problem is normally sold in 5 gallons buckets and just need a little bit. You can use a small amount of someone to get this kind of work.

HyperDog said...

They are flexible adhesives for repairing shoes. It was called a few years ago was "Shoe Goo", but there are others. Try it before a small amount of damage for the entire region, if that does not comply or not as expected.

Post a Comment