Eyebrow Tinting Eyebrow Tinting, Need Your Opinions Please!?

Eyebrow tinting, need your opinions please!? - eyebrow tinting

Therefore, I have naturally dark hair and eyebrows darker (almost black), I want to dye my hair is lighter, but I fear that evil will be nailed to my dark eyebrows. I could dye the eyebrows to medium / light brown, but I do not know who had to do. The results of Nice? Is it worth it? How often have to be touched? Everything you need to know before dyeing eyebrows. Thank you!

1 comments:

Scorpio said...

The results are good, as you follow the instructions. I have two of eyelashes and eyebrows dyed my clients, and one thing many people probably tell you about dyeing his eyebrows, give them time very, very little. The reason for this is the color very quickly and will not excess skin. Vasoline use around the outer part of the eyebrows (above and below), so that you do not get paint on the skin. You can use a cotton swab or use a special brush for the eyebrows (usually comes with the kit) to acquire. An eyebrow brush, then go to another one, and if the second, back into your face first and rinse the excess paint with a Q-tip or cotton wool and water, and water ready. What do you want to use and more comfortable.

I recommend eyebrow tinted to the color of his hair. If you have dark hair and light eyebrows, the eyebrows are emphasized. Would you melt into your hair and eyebrows of the framework of the face, are not the focus of attention.

The last, which depends on the product you use and do as good a job. As a rule, is 3-4 weeks or one months average. I saw it last a 4-6.

Post a Comment